Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • FL DSA Candidate Angie Nixon Compares ICE Agents to ‘Modern-Day Slave Catchers,’ Calls Enforcement ‘State-Sanctioned Violence’
    • Report: Socialist Angie Nixon, Florida Democrat Chair Erupt in Shouting Match
    • Angie Nixon: ‘People Are Taking Their Lives Each and Every Day’ Because of Donald Trump
    • Trump Thanks Supreme Court for Allowing White House Ballroom Construction to Continue
    • Satanic Pedophile Exposed by Headline USA Sentenced to 77 Years in Prison
    • Trump Signs Memorandum to Expand Space Travel
    • Alaska Charter Plane Crashed During 2nd Runway Approach in Heavy Fog: NTSB
    • MAGA and the DSA, Part Two: Differences Between These Populist Antagonists
    • World News Vids
    • Whatfinger News
    • Donate
    Whatfinger News Quick Hits
    Subscribe
    Saturday, August 22
    • Home
    • Whatfinger News
    • Breaking News 24/7
    • Rumble Fast Clips
    • Right Wing Vids
    • Daily News Link List
    • Military
    • Crazy Clips
    • Entertainment
    • Support Whatfinger
    • Donate To Whatfinger
    Whatfinger News Quick Hits
    Home»News»Trump dismisses report of attack on USS Abraham Lincoln
    News

    Trump dismisses report of attack on USS Abraham Lincoln

    Whatfinger EditorBy Whatfinger EditorAugust 20, 2026No Comments7 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    President Trump dismissed a report claiming the USS Abraham Lincoln had been damaged in an attack, telling reporters that family members of the crew had nothing to worry about and that nine months at sea was “not nearly long enough” [1]. The report, which circulated on social media, alleged that a missile strike had hit the carrier in the Persian Gulf. No U.S. official confirmed the incident, and the report did not include photographic or video evidence, according to officials.

    The dismissal followed weeks of administration pushback on carrier-related claims. Secretary of War Pete Hegseth said reports about conditions aboard the Lincoln had been “misrepresented,” but he did not deny them [2]. The Trump administration also pushed back on claims about the carrier [3]. After a visit to the vessel, the top U.S. commander in the Middle East, Adm. Brad Cooper, said mental health was a “priority” and that the ship had “among the lowest number of cases related to mental health” out of 11 active carriers [4].


    Read Full Article: https://www.naturalnews.com/2026-08-20-trump-dismisses-report-attack-uss-abraham-lincoln.html

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Whatfinger Editor

    Related Posts

    FL DSA Candidate Angie Nixon Compares ICE Agents to ‘Modern-Day Slave Catchers,’ Calls Enforcement ‘State-Sanctioned Violence’

    August 22, 2026
    Read More

    Report: Socialist Angie Nixon, Florida Democrat Chair Erupt in Shouting Match

    August 22, 2026
    Read More

    Angie Nixon: ‘People Are Taking Their Lives Each and Every Day’ Because of Donald Trump

    August 22, 2026
    Read More
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    🛑Breaking News 24/7 📰Rumble Clips👍 Choice Clips🎞️CRAZY Clips😜 Right Wing Vids🔥Military⚔️Entertainment🍿Money💵Crypto🪙Sports🏈World🌍Sci-Tech🧠 ‘Mainstream 🗞️Twitter –X🐤Lifehacks🤔 Humor Feed 🤡 Humor Daily🤡 Live Longer❤️‍🩹 Anime😊  Food🍇 US Debt Clock 💳 Support Whatfinger💲

    Whatfinger News Quick Hits
    Whatfinger Quickhits is published by Whatfinger News

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.