(Dave DeCamp, Antiwar.com) Israeli Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich on Tuesday said it was “best” for Israel to stay out of the current conflict between the US and Iran, as the US continues bombing the Islamic Republic, and Iranian missiles and drones continue to target bases in Arab states across the region but have so far spared Israel.
“The State of Israel has no interest in joining the contained confrontation between Iran and the United States — the current situation is the best one for us,” Smotrich said at a conference marking the 2005 withdrawal of settlements from Gaza, where he and other Israeli officials push for the resettlement of the Palestinian territory.
Read Full Article: https://headlineusa.com/the-current-situation-is-best-smotrich-says-israel-has-no-interest-in-joining-us-attacks-on-iran/