Israeli Defense Minister Israel Katz warned on Thursday, April 30 that Israel may soon resume military action against Iran. He signaled that despite what he described as devastating setbacks to Tehran, Israel views the broader campaign as potentially unfinished, according to Fox News.
Speaking at a ceremony promoting the incoming Israeli Air Force commander, Katz said Iran had been pushed “years backward” in the past year but suggested Tel Aviv may soon need to act again to secure long-term strategic goals. “Iran has suffered extremely severe blows over the past year, blows that set it back years in every field,” Katz said, as reported by Fox News. The warning came amid a ceasefire and ongoing U.S. pressure on Iran.
Read Full Article: https://www.naturalnews.com/2026-05-02-israel-defense-chief-strikes-iran-could-resume.html