Close Menu
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Trending
    • Trump Labels Strait of Hormuz “U.S. Territory”
    • Pentagon Weighs Withdrawal from Gulf Bases After Iranian Strikes
    • AI-Generated Political Ads Spread Across Races, Raising Misinformation Concerns
    • Iraq on steroids: How Trump’s Iran War Is becoming America’s new Quagmire
    • Eat real food: Five key takeaways from the nation’s food and health policy overhaul
    • Forest Service Proposes Rescinding Roadless Rule on 44 Million Acres
    • UC Berkeley Calculus Professor Claims Some of Her Students Can’t Do Middle School Math
    • Hey, Xavier, I Know You Are Stupid…but Did You Conspire to Hide Fauci’s Diary?
    • World News Vids
    • Whatfinger News
    • Donate
    Whatfinger News Quick Hits
    Subscribe
    Wednesday, August 19
    • Home
    • Whatfinger News
    • Breaking News 24/7
    • Rumble Fast Clips
    • Right Wing Vids
    • Daily News Link List
    • Military
    • Crazy Clips
    • Entertainment
    • Support Whatfinger
    • Donate To Whatfinger
    Whatfinger News Quick Hits
    Home»News»White House reviewing Hegseth decision to pull promotions for four military officers: Report
    News

    White House reviewing Hegseth decision to pull promotions for four military officers: Report

    Whatfinger EditorBy Whatfinger EditorMarch 30, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    The White House is reviewing War Secretary Pete Hegseth’s recent decision to pull four names from a military promotions list, which diverges from standard practice, Fox News reported Monday.Hegseth made the unusual decision earlier this month, which prompted backlash from Democrats because two of the Army officers were allegedly black and two were allegedly women. The Pentagon, however, has denied that race or gender played a role in the removals.
    “Under Secretary Hegseth, military promotions are given to those who have earned them,” Chief Pentagon spokesperson Sean Parnell said in a statement. “Meritocracy, which reigns in this department, is apolitical and unbiased.” 
    Details on the reason for the removals have not been reported so far, but a U.S. official told Fox News that the officers were not under investigation, were not facing misconduct allegations and no formal explanation for the decision has been given to military leadership.
    Hegseth’s decision also comes after Army Secretary Dan Driscoll initially declined to remove the officers from the promotion list, and the clash between Driscoll and Hegseth caught the attention of the White House, which reviews promotions before they are sent to the Senate. 
    The removals also come after the four officers’ promotions were already approved by a promotions board.
    Misty Severi is a news reporter for Just The News. You can follow her on X for more coverage. 


    Read Full Article: https://justthenews.com/government/security/white-house-reviewing-hegseth-decision-pull-promotions-four-military-officers?utm_source=justthenews.com&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=external-news-aggregators

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Whatfinger Editor

    Related Posts

    Trump Labels Strait of Hormuz “U.S. Territory”

    August 19, 2026
    Read More

    Pentagon Weighs Withdrawal from Gulf Bases After Iranian Strikes

    August 19, 2026
    Read More

    AI-Generated Political Ads Spread Across Races, Raising Misinformation Concerns

    August 19, 2026
    Read More
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    🛑Breaking News 24/7 📰Rumble Clips👍 Choice Clips🎞️CRAZY Clips😜 Right Wing Vids🔥Military⚔️Entertainment🍿Money💵Crypto🪙Sports🏈World🌍Sci-Tech🧠 ‘Mainstream 🗞️Twitter –X🐤Lifehacks🤔 Humor Feed 🤡 Humor Daily🤡 Live Longer❤️‍🩹 Anime😊  Food🍇 US Debt Clock 💳 Support Whatfinger💲

    Whatfinger News Quick Hits
    Whatfinger Quickhits is published by Whatfinger News

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.